This pineapple ginger beer mocktail recipe is a must-have for summer. With just 4 ingredients you can make yourself summer mocktail in no time. Lately, I’ve been loving all the mocktail recipes at restaurants. I knew I had to try and recreate my own at home. There are so many different types of mocktails you can create and have fun with. I love the combination of citrus and ginger but instead of lemon I wanted to add pineapple.
Pro-tip: for that smokey flavor you can grill your pineapples beforehand. So delicious, right?
Pineapple Ginger Beer Mocktail Ingredients
- Frozen pineapple, best for texture. But you don’t have to use frozen pineapples.
- Fresh ginger, adds a nice kick
- Lime, love the taste of lime in drinks
- Ginger Beer, add carbonated beverages at the end as you don’t want to shake it up.
- Fresh Mint or Basil, for garnish
How to make a mocktail
Use some of the fruit flavors you love in regular cocktails. Such as passionfruit, orange juice, or lime. Simply add club soda, simple syrup and garnish with fresh herbs. Ice, of course. That’s it!
Pineapple Ginger Beer Mocktail
- 1/3 slices of pineapple
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 oz ginger beer
- fresh mint or basil, for garnish
Pineapple + Ginger Puree
- To make pineapple + ginger puree, mix (add more if making for 2 more people) frozen pineapple and fresh ginger with ½ cup of water in a high-powered blender. The mixture should be a thick — strain for less texture or leave as is. Note Store pineapple ginger puree in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Pineapple Ginger Beer Mocktail Recipe
- Place ice in a glass cup. Add ⅓ cup pineapple + ginger puree and juice of half a lime. Stir mixture for 10-15 seconds. Top drink off with ginger beer. For garnish, add fresh mint or basil.
- To finish mocktail, top with lime and hibiscus leaves. This recipe makes one mocktail, so multiply the ingredients per person for more servings.
Looking for more recipe inspiration? Click here to check out my recipe index.