Easy Vegan Potato Salad
This creamy vegan potato salad is loaded with a variety of herbs and reminds me of everything I love about summer. This recipe is one you will be making all summer long.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Servings 8 people
- 1.5 lbs mix of small red and yellow potatoes
- 1/2 cup cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh or dried dill
- 2 tbsp fresh or dried thyme
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tbsp green onions or chives
Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, until fork-tender, about 10-15 minutes. Drain the potatoes, set aside to cool, then transfer to a large bowl.
While the potatoes are boiling, prepare the dressing by combining all ingredients until and mix well excluding green onions. Refrigerate until potatoes are mostly cooled from boiling.
Right before serving toss green onions on top. Serve immediately and enjoy!