Pumpkin Spice Pancakes (Vegan & Fluffy)
This quick and easy vegan pumpkin spice pancake recipe takes only 5 minutes to make. The pumpkin spice pancake mix is filled with fall spices of cinnamon, pumpkin spice, & maple syrup. Enjoy with vegan butter, pecans or coconut yogurt.
- 1 cup all-purpose unbleached flour sub for flour of your choice
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree sub for fresh pumpkin
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup sub for sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil sub for oil of your choice
- maple syrup for serving (optional)
- pecans for serving (optional)
- vegan butter for serving (optional)
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, baking powder, and sea salt. Add pumpkin puree, maple syrup, almond milk, grapeseed oil, and mix until smooth.
In a large nonstick pan over medium-low heat, heat the oil.
Once the oil is hot, pour a scoop of the pumpkin spice pancake batter into the pan. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, and flip when you see bubbles forming around the edges of the pancakes. Cook 2 to 3 minutes more on the opposite side, until golden brown.
Once all pancakes have been made, serve with maple syrup, top with pecans, or toppings of your choice. Enjoy!