Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
These vegan oatmeal cranberry cookies healthy, chewy, and made with chocolate chips. The mixture of cranberries and chocolate taste wonderful together. Enjoy with non-dairy milk!!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons ground flax + 6 tablespoons water, whisked together, set for 10 minutes)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries chopped
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips dairy-free*
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, mix all the dry ingredients: oat flour, rolled oats, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt.
Add the wet ingredients to the mixing bowl: grapeseed oil, brown sugar, maple syrup, flax eggs, and pure vanilla. Mix until thoroughly combined.
Mix until you get a sticky and thoroughly combined ball of soft dough. Add in cranberries and chocolate chips.
Cover the bowl of oatmeal cookie dough. Let sit for 10-15 minutes on the countertop or table—this allows the dry mixture to absorb the wet mixture and become more cohesive.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased pan.
Scoop 1-2 tablespoons of oatmeal cookie dough onto the baking sheet. Use a fork to flatten cookies into a circle—the cookies will not spread during baking.
Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow the vegan oatmeal cranberry cookies to cool completely before eating. Enjoy!
- Store oatmeal cranberry cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.
- The cookies can be stored in a freezer for up to a month.
- *Enjoy Life dairy-free chocolate chips