Thai Green Curry Recipe
This vegan Thai Green Curry recipe is quick and easy to make. Add your favorite vegetables, coconut milk and your favorite green curry paste. Enjoy with rice and naan.
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil sub for oil of your choice
- 4-5 tbsp Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup OR use coconut sugar
- 3-4 cups mixed vegetables (chopped) such as peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, and/or eggplant
In a pan over medium heat, add the grapeseed oil (sub with coconut cream or water, if avoiding oil). Add in the Thai green curry paste; fry the paste for 1.5 minutes. This will help bring out the flavors.
Add the coconut milk and maple syrup (sub for coconut sugar) to the pan and mix until combined well. Stir in your vegetables and bring the heat to high. Once the curry mixture starts to bubble, reduce the heat to low and let it simmer, covered, for 20 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
Serve with cooked wild rice, quinoa or white rice. Enjoy!!