Quick & Easy Mango Salsa
Enjoy this easy mango salsa recipe with tortilla chips, on top of burgers, tacos, or your favorite burrito bowl.
- 2 ripe mangos peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 medium cucumber sliced and diced
- 1 jalapeno seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 handful cilantro chopped, add more if preffered
Prepare the ingredients for the recipe. Once complete, toss them into a bowl and stir everything together with a spoon until it's combined.
Chill the salsa for at least 10 minutes to give all the flavors time to blend. Add to another recipe or serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!